Sunday 3 December 2006

Caught up




Well, I've managed to catch up with Shimelle's class! Got all three pages done, but have had to scan in as my batteries are all drained - put some on to recharge but still the camera won't power up. Think I might need to get some new ones. Anyway, hope that I can keep up now, have gone for a small format because i'll be travelling home to Scotland on the 15th so I can be there for my Dad's 70th birthday, then i'll be staying for Christmas. So it has to be small and all i'll need to take is a few stamps, a couple of inkpads and a pen (hopefully!)













7 comments:

Patience said...

beautiful!

Latharia said...

Looks great! Love the distressed feel!

Jenn said...

I love the distressed look to your pages! Great work!

Ronda Palazzari said...

Really Cool looking journal. I love it!

Eleni Gratsia said...

Gorgeous work ... it will be interesting to see what you'll create! It gives me artistic vibes!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Beautiful pages!!!

Fae said...

Gorgeous pages Yvonne!