Sunday 17 December 2006

Catching up - again!!


It's all been a bit manic lately so have been very neglectful of keeping my blog up-to-date and I'd fallen behind with my christmas journal.


I'm now in Kilbarchan, Scotland at my parents where I've hi-jacked my dad's pc! Arrived here on friday morning, had a lot of last minute things to do before leaving so now that I'm feeling more relaxed I've had time to catch my breath.


Journal prompt 9 related to family christmas traditions, I've journalled on a couple of stamped vellum tags and put them in a vellum envelope on my page, journalling about the changes our family christmases have gone through - Pauline & Alistair moving to Islington and we'd go down to London so that we could see Heather & Lorna. Now they've been back in Scotland for a while and it's me that's down in London so I travel up to see all of them!


Prompt 10 was about wrapping presents - I saved a piece of wrapping paper from a present last year because I loved it so much, has a very vintage collage feel.

No comments: