Sunday 20 June 2010

Flaming June


Flaming sinusitis more like! Been really suffering this week, sinusitis pain really horrible and balance off, feeling much better now though. Just as well since mybig sis, 2 nieces and one of their friends are coming to visit on the 30th and I have a few things to get organised before they arrive.
I actullay completed 2 design team projects before the end of the month, just forgot to blog the layout above! This was made using Shimelle's "You are amazing" page template and alpha.
More photos I'd taken during the Picture Spring course. I borrowed the title from Photographer Craig Tanner's Blog as it really captures what I feel I have learned from Picture Spring at Big Picture Scrapbooking - will need to sign up for Picture Summer!
A hybrid project using part of the same template to follow shortly....

No comments: