Sunday 17 December 2006

Oh Christmas Tree


Day 11's prompt is about christmas trees. I don't have a proper christmas tree - the one I did have was just too big so I threw it out. I wanted something that wouldn't look out of place and didn't take up too much room. I found the perfect thing in Wood Green, silver branches with silver baubles wired on. I put then in my red glass vase, which I stood in a christmas dish surrounded by other silver christmas baubles, this is on one side of the archway into the kitchen, on the other side I have my branch lights that I've hung icicle decs from.


On my dining table I have my christmas runner mum sent me, with another vase with silver branches that look frosted, and hanging from these I have my microscope slide ornaments and my basic grey blitzen baubles I made last year. The photos on the journal page are a close up of one of the microscope ornaments and smaller pics of the others. Large photo acts as a pocket for journalling tag.

No comments: